Other Blogs

Ads

Not able to Remove a Program


Last week I got a problem with my computer,i was not able to install or uninstall any programmes from my computer, I tried  alot  to find a perfect solution for this issue but i was not able to find a prefect solution for this ,At last, after breaking my head finding a solution, I found one and i got that this is happening due to one of the following reasons

1)Corrupt install files,
2)missing files
3)etc



it may also be a virus attack too…..(Scan your computer for viruses)

The problem is that ,When you are working on your computer and installing a new program, the installation suddenly fails. Now you are left with a partly installed program. You try to install the program again, but you are unsuccessful. Or, maybe you have problems trying to remove an old program because the installation files are corrupted.
Now how to fix this issue
Its very easy to fix this bug,all you need to do is to just Download This Software(Click Here)

Install it.
Open the software.


Select the troublesome program...
Thats all 

I hope it's useful to you...
SHARE

Author

Hi, Its me Hafeez. A webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI/UX Designer. I am a certified Themeforest top Author and Front-End Developer. I'am business speaker, marketer, Blogger and Javascript Programmer.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment