Other Blogs

Ads

How to recover my deleted or formatted files and data's



lots of soft-wares i'll tested, and now I have selected one which i think is the best among them. Recuva, is a data recovery tool for this. Download it here..


Now , For the steps, I am explaining each and everything possible to recover your deleted or formatted data.

Now,
Step 1:

Open the sofware, the wizard comes up , click next.
Step 2:

Select the type of object you wanna recover. For now, I have selected pictures. Click Next.
Step 3:

Select the location , I have selected the drive where pictures were. Click next.
Step 4:
 here is an “Enable Deep Scan” check box. Check it only when the 1st try fails. It helps , for sure. Helped me!
Ok , else just click next.
Step 5:
This is the best step. You got nothing to do, just sit back and relax, this is gonna take some time.

Step 6:
Deleted files shows up. Click on “Switch to advanced mode” , if you got a lot of files. It shows even the files i deleted some time before. Anyway, Mark all the needed files. If most of the them are needed, just recover all yaar, we could delete them later. After Selecting, click on “Recover…”, select a location to save the recovered files (Dont save in the same drive from were we recover). The recovery process it too fast. Go see your deleted photos.


Thanks You and Come again to visit My Blog
SHARE

Author

Hi, Its me Hafeez. A webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI/UX Designer. I am a certified Themeforest top Author and Front-End Developer. I'am business speaker, marketer, Blogger and Javascript Programmer.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment