Other Blogs

Ads

How to Make free calls to India and around The world


STD call rates and ISD call rates are reducing in India  day by day, but still, they are not free .Today I bring you a hack to make free STD calls And ISD call’s, Using this trick you can call around the world  free of cost and this trick works fine and perfectly.Really amazed right? . I am not making it much long…Let me tell you the steps

Steps to Make Free Call
1) Go to evaphone.com
2) Dial the number with country code and press on call button

Now you can connect your world....
SHARE

Author

Hi, Its me Hafeez. A webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI/UX Designer. I am a certified Themeforest top Author and Front-End Developer. I'am business speaker, marketer, Blogger and Javascript Programmer.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment